CapitalistPundit

My take on things that matter: soccer, F1, politics, financial markets, current events, new technologies, etc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Roo vs Ron

Call me crazy, but thanks to TiVO, I watched all 64 games of the 2006 World Cup (5,910 minutes). In fact, I watched several games more than once :)

I think this video clip of Rooney's red card is one of the top moments of this World Cup. (England's World Cup quarter-final against Portugal) While it's debateable, I think Cristiano Ronaldo encouraged the referee to send him off (despite his denial).

Did Rooney deserve the red card? You decide.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow gold opportunity!

6:30 PM  
Blogger soccer_F1 said...

wow, spammers found my blog :(

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home